The biggest, glitziest consumer products show in North America took place during the first week of January. Around 200,000 attendees—a mix of manufacturers, retailers, technology buyers, and regular tourists—flew in to Las Vegas to interact with robots, try a few virtual reality demos, or tuck into an Impossible Pork slider. Our photographer Amy Lombard walked the floors of the Las Vegas Convention Center all week to capture the spectacle of CES 2020.
More From CES 2020
Real. Secure. Self Storage!
Brand New Self Storage from the Experienced Provider!Learn More...
- The best of CES, from fake pork to robo-nannies
- Sex tech companies are having more fun than the rest of us
- Sony’s concept car puts entertainment in the driver’s seat
- Amazon doubles down on Ring partnerships with law enforcement
- Ivanka Trump’s future of work isn’t for workers
- Looking for more? Check out our full coverage here
- 📩 Sign up for the Gadget Lab newsletter for news and reviews you can use
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe