Press release content from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 24, 2020–
The “Innovations in AI, Cloud, and IoT-based Security” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by AI, cloud, IoT and data analytics. These innovations help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. The TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
Advancements in AI-, Cloud-, and IoT-based Security
- Cyber Security Solution for Software Development
- Advanced Cyber Fraud Prevention Solution
- AI-based Cyber Risk Modeling and Prediction Platform
- Cloud Data Security Platform
- Automated E-mail Security Solution
- Training Cybersecurity Professionals To Tackle Threats
- Helping Companies In Limiting Damage From Cyberattacks
- Safeguarding SMBs From Sophisticated Threats
- Continuous Security Validation and Mitigation
- Enabling Stronger Password and Credential Management
- Cloud-based Fully Automated Workload Protection Solution for Enterprises
- Software Defined Security Platform for IoT Devices
- Real-time Vulnerability Management Platform
- Artificial Intelligence-based Security Platform for Social and Digital Media Threats
- Novel Approach for Eliminating File-based Threats
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/20q68v
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200324005422/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
Real. Secure. Self Storage!
Brand New Self Storage from the Experienced Provider!Learn More...
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY INTERNET SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/24/2020 09:01 AM/DISC: 03/24/2020 09:01 AM
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe